WidEnergy is focusing strongly on its client portfolio quality and is looking for a Senior Repayment Manager supporting our sales team and the head office.The focus of the responsibilities will be to ensure that our portfolio is of highest quality, the non-performing loans are below industry standard and measurements and ongoing training is properly introduced to sustain the goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the introduction of an efficient credit scoring mechanism
- Ensure customers understand level of commitment Initiate and oversee all repayment improvement initiatives
- Keep accurate records of any repayment interactions with customers and field teams and organize repossession when necessary
- Understand and keep track of performance indicators
- Coordinate the repayment officers and credit officers at HQ Single Point Of Contact (SPOC) for department related services providers.
- Work closely with other department heads Overall, the selected candidate will be responsible of keeping a "Clean Portfolio" culture in the department, combined with professionalism and teamwork.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 7 years of work experience 3 years relevant/similar experience (Banking, Microfinance, SACCO)
- Bachelor's degree or higher in finance, business administration or economics.
- Good knowledge of Zambian market, especially Rural Zambia Experience in either Micro-finance, Telecoms, Fintech, FMCG or all
- VERY strong analytical and managerial capacity
- Fluent in verbal and written English, AND in 2 to 3 of the main local Zambian languages
- Proven track record in working with targets and elaborating detailed strategies
- Leadership, coaching and ability to manage and motivate people Solution oriented, Communication and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail and a CEO attitude Strong in office suite products, especially MS excel Able to work with a variety of stakeholders in multi-cultural environment.
For more job vacancies in Zambia, visit truezambiajobs.com